19th July – Step 4 and easing of mandatory restrictions
As we start to ‘get back to normal’ we are encouraging all our guests to be considerate towards others and help us to continue to protect both our staff and fellow guests. As cases of COVID-19 are causing staff to isolate across all areas of society, it’s important we keep everyone safe to ensure that we can continue to operate all our facilities.
We ask everyone to follow the simple guidance below:
- Please do not attend the park or facilities if you feel unwell for any reason.
- Customers do not have to wear a face covering in communal areas but if they wish to do so they will be supported and encouraged in this.
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser available around the parks and facilities.
- If you are bringing equipment or personal items into the facilities, please make sure they are clean.
- Please clean down any equipment after use.
- Please use the NHS Track and Trace app QR code located at reception to scan in if you wish to do so. Track and trace forms are also available for completion.
A quick summary of changes in place as of 19th July include:
- No table service in bars, we may operate a one way system to keep a level of distancing.
- Facilities will return to their pre-COVID capacities.
- Face coverings are still recommended indoors and strongly advisable in enclosed and crowded public areas but not mandatory.
- If you wish to take a pre-arrival COVID test to ensure you are negative, you are welcomed to do so, but it is not mandatory.