Covid-19 – Latest News
19th July – A message from our Managing Director
19th July – Step 4 and easing of mandatory restrictions
14th May – Re-opening of seating inside bars
14th May – Re-opening of leisure facilities
13th May – Toilet and shower block will re-open on 17th May
15th April – Toilet and shower blocks
5th April – IMPORTANT: Guest registration forms (see below)
29th March 2021 – Essential maintenance visits only
23rd February 2021 – Update for Private Owners & Seasonal Tourers
28th January 2021 – Goosewood Holiday Park & Riverside Meadows owners
3rd July 2020 – New Terms & Conditions for staying on the park
Bookings for 2021 – Coronavirus Guarantee
As we start to ‘get back to normal’ we are encouraging all our guests to be considerate towards others and help us to continue to protect both our staff and fellow guests. As cases of COVID-19 are causing staff to isolate across all areas of society, it’s important we keep everyone safe to ensure that we can continue to operate all our facilities.
We ask everyone to follow the simple guidance below:
- Please do not attend the park or facilities if you feel unwell for any reason.
- Customers do not have to wear a face covering in communal areas but if they wish to do so they will be supported and encouraged in this.
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser available around the parks and facilities.
- If you are bringing equipment or personal items into the facilities, please make sure they are clean.
- Please clean down any equipment after use.
- Please use the NHS Track and Trace app QR code located at reception to scan in if you wish to do so. Track and trace forms are also available for completion.
We are no longer required to obtain details of every guest visiting our parks, but we are encouraging all our guests to adhere with the recommendations in place, including completing the Track & Trace forms. To do this you can
- Complete a COVID-19 Guest Registration Form (for those over 16 years of age)
- If you are using the NHS QR code to scan in, you can do this every dayyou are on park as the app ‘logs out’ at midnight
- Owners and seasonal tourers can ‘check-in’ or complete a form on every visit
There are three ways to complete the details:
|Use our online form||Scan the QR code||Complete a paper form|
|Click here >||Click here >||Available at park reception|
|Each person over 16 can complete this once for the duration of your stay||Each person over 16 can scan in every day using the QR code. The app logs out at midnight.||Each person over 16 can complete this once for the duration of your stay|
Maintain social distancing
Please observe the government’s social distancing guidance that is currently in operation at all times. This maintains safe procedures for all our other guests and staff.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while staying with us, including on the play areas.
What facilities are open?
|Facility||Planned opening date||Information on restrictions|
|Shower blocks and toilets||OPEN NOW||Click here >|
|Bars||OPEN NOW - outside|
OPEN NOW - inside
|Click here >|
|Entertainment||No entertainment on at the moment|
|Playgrounds||OPEN NOW||Please use hand sanitiser before and after use|
|Cafe, Fish & Chip Shop (FOM only)||OPEN NOW||Takeaway only|
|Swimming pools & Leisure centres||FOM - OPEN NOW|
FT - OPEN NOW
GW - OPEN NOW
|Click here >|
*When facilities are open, they will have varied opening times. Please check with each park about the facility opening times. The above is subject to change as the government amends their advice and regulations and as we feel we are able to open these facilities in a safe manner. Social distancing measures will be in place where facilities are open.
What are we doing for you?