Flower of May Holiday Parks Limited are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and practical couple with a passion for customer service to join our team as Seasonal Park Wardens at Riverside Meadows Country Caravan Park, Ripon for the 2019 season.
You will be mainly responsible for assisting the Park Managers with the day-to-day smooth running of the Park together with general maintenance and cleaning within the Holiday Park, reporting to Company Directors and Park Management.
Duties may include: –
• Reception and Shop duties
• Dealing with general customer and sales enquiries
• Groundwork and gardening together with general maintenance and repairs
• Siting of sales vans
• Ensuring that a high standard of cleanliness of facilities is achieved and maintained
• Gas bottle exchange
• Litter picking and bin rotation
• Unpacking and cleaning of sales vans
• Toilet & shower block cleaning
• Regular inspections of toilet & shower blocks
• Evenings on call
• Late night park inspection
• Supervision of staff on Manager’s day off
Please note this is a list of the main tasks to be carried out in the role of Wardens but it is not exhaustive.
These are practical and hands-on roles, consistently delivering a high standard of customer service.
These are seasonal positions. The working week is five days out of seven to include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business. Evenings on call on rotation with Park Managers. Due to the nature of the business, holidays are not permitted during the main season.
Accommodation is provided together with utilities as part of the package.
There is the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus payable upon completion of the season.
A valid driver’s license is essential. To apply please forward up to date CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org