Important information: Our parks are now closed
26th March 2020 – 10am
The safety of both our customers and staff is our foremost priority, in order to support the Government recommendations regarding coronavirus, we wish to provide the following information regarding our Parks:
Following government advice, we are closing ALL parks with immediate effect for at least 3 weeks in line with the government restrictions.
The government statement in regards to caravan parks reads that we must close. Please also note that our parks are not residential parks. There will be no access via car or on foot during this time.
How do I contact you?
To help stop the spread of Coronavirus, we are operating with a reduced number of staff.
In order to help us deal with the volume of enquiries we would ask that any enquiries are emailed to us.
Please send an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If it is not possible to email us, please leave a message on our answering service by calling 01723 584311 – please ensure you leave a contact number.Again we will call you back as soon as possible.
We are very busy so please bear with us and please read our information on this page as you may find the answer to your question here.
Please be assured that we are working hard to ensure we help all our customers at this difficult time.
What if you are on-park at the moment?
All parks are closing with immediate effect and you should return to your primary residence.
Pitch fee and Seasonal Touring Pitch fee
We are aware of the desire to find out more information in regards to your pitch fee and seasonal touring pitch fees. We are dealing with the immediate issues at the moment and need to understand the longer-term implications (such as the impact on our season) before we can have an informed discussion on this matter. We will then advise customers accordingly.
It’s with a heavy heart that we have taken the decision to cancel all holidays until at least 8th May. If you still have a holiday booked with us during this time you have the following options:
- Move your booking to another date, without charge.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund
Guests who were due to be staying with us up until the 8th May we will contact in due course – starting with those who were booked to arrive first. Please see our request above in regards to how to contact us if you would like to at this time.
We are constantly seeking guidance from the relevant bodies and will update when we have further information.
What can I do to help stop the spread of Coronavirus?
The following guidelines are from the NHS:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- only travel on public transport if you need to
- work from home, if you can
- avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- avoid events with large groups of people
- use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family
Where can I find out more?
To find the latest information from the government please click here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or here https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response