Job Vacancy: Park Managers (Fir Tree Park, Bridlington)
Flower of May Holiday Parks Limited have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic couple looking to manage one of our prestige Holiday Parks with privately owned holiday homes and touring pitches.
The successful candidates should possess a high level of customer care and have the ability to lead a committed team by demonstrating a fully-hands on approach and strive to drive the park forward.
The main duties to include:
- Maintaining the high standards of the Park
- Grass-cutting and strimming
- Litter picking
- Gas deliveries
- Rubbish collection
- Ensuring that the grounds are kept clean and tidy
- Cleaning of toilet and shower blocks and other park facilities
- Assisting the sales team with general enquiries
- Siting and plumbing in of sales holiday homes
- Unpacking and preparation of sales holiday homes
- General repairs and maintenance to include basic Electrical and plumbing work
- Reception and shop duties
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Stock rotation and ordering
- Cash handling and banking
- Preparation of weekly accounts to be submitted to Head Office
- General administration
- Staff management and supervision
- Liaising with contractors
- Liaising with Company Directors, Department Managers and Head Office
- Any other tasks involved in the day to day running of the Park and any other ad-hoc jobs that may arise over the course of the working day.
This is a list of the main duties carried out in the role of Park Managers but it is not exhaustive and the ideal candidates should be willing to work alongside their staff with customer care being an integral part of the job.
Days worked over six days per week to include weekends and Bank Holidays during the main season.
A five-day week is adopted during the closed season. Evenings on call to be alternated with the Park Wardens.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential and a pool plant qualification would be an advantage.
Due to the seasonal nature of the business, these positions would suit couples without dependants.
A current driving licence is essential.
We are offering an attractive package including salary, a performance related bonus, luxury accommodation inclusive of utilities and a work place pension.
These positions are offered on a permanent contact upon the satisfactory completion of a probationary period.
To apply please send your CV’s to email@example.com