We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual/s to join our team as Receptionist and Bookings Administrator at our 5 Star Holiday Park located between Scarborough and Filey.
You will be the first port of call for our visitors so if you are computer literate, confident, friendly and hardworking, this could be the place for you. We require candidates to have a high level of customer service and a proven track record in administration.
You will work as part of the team based at the park to ensure our customers have a great holiday experience.
Duties to include:
* Greeting visitors face to face and via telephone and dealing with their enquiries
* Delivering a high standard of customer service
* Answering queries, taking bookings for tent and touring holidays and also for hire accommodation either by telephone or online for all of our parks.
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records
* Taking payments – cash and card
* General administration as required by the team
* Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area
This post is permanent and will include working evenings and bank holidays and weekends on a rota system. The office opening hours are 8.30am to 9.00pm during high season.
Due to location, own transport is essential.
Hours are approximately 28+ hours per week although this is subject to change and flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
Please note that due to the seasonal nature of the business there are restrictions in place with regard to taking holidays.
Competitive rates of pay exceeding National Living Wage